Meeting of the Task Force on Hemispheric Transport of Air Pollution
San Francisco, CA, USA: 5-6 December, 2013 (AGU Fall Meeting: 9-13 December, 2013)
EPA Pacific Southwest Regional Office (Region 9)
75 Hawthorne Street
San Francisco, CA, USA
The workshop participants will review progress of the TF HTAP’s 2012-2016 work plan, focusing on the development of:
- 2008-2010 Global Emissions Mosaic (Theme 1, WP 1.1)
- 2008-2010 Global and Regional Simulations and Sensitivity Studies (Theme 3)
- 2008-2010 Model Evaluation and Process Studies (Theme 4)
- 2010-2030 Emissions Scenarios (Theme 1, WP 1.2)
- Data Network and Interoperable Analysis Tools (Theme 6)
We also hope to have opportunities for participants to display posters on HTAP related research.
The workshop is being organized the week before the Fall Meeting of the American Geophysical Union (9-13 December).
The workshop venue, EPA’s Region 9 Office, is one block from the site of the AGU meeting, the Moscone Center.
We are hoping that TF HTAP participants who are coming to AGU will be able to extend their travel to participate in the workshop.
The TF HTAP meeting will be broadcast via WebEx for persons unable to attend in person.
When registering, please indicate whether you will attend in person or remotely via webinar: